Join our vibrant network of arts education professionals and champions to share knowledge, resources and strategies for success. Our dynamic network includes artists, students, patrons of arts education, education organizations, art schools; arts centers; education divisions of performing arts institutions, universities, museums, and other organizations. Our members are located in urban, suburban and rural communities across Canada.
By becoming a member, you:
- Contribute to expanding the opportunities for knowledge exchange for arts and learning practitioners through our symposium
- Help us commission and disseminate key research on the benefits, opportunities and outcomes of arts education
- Have the opportunity to connect online and in person with arts and learning professionals across Canada
- Take part in celebrating and profiling leaders and sharing exemplary practices and insights
- Represent the interests of the network to key stakeholders both here and around the world