JRG Society for the Arts is a registered Canadian charity devoted to making a difference in the lives of artists with disabilities in memory of Justin Robin Grant, who passed on July 12, 2015. JRG assists Deaf, Disabled and MAD artists to create beautiful art, pursue their goals and share their talent with the world.In 2018, JRG’s inaugural year we provided a grant of $3,500 to artist Wy Joung Kou, to assist in the creation of Kou’s mosaic art, which otherwise may never have been achieved. JRG also assisted filmmaker, Alex Kronstein, to help him produce the work of his dreams, a documentary that focuses on autism.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning