Every year Canadian Art welcomes students into galleries and artists’ studios as part of our annual School Hop, a youth initiative aimed at providing education and outreach to secondary-school students in Toronto. Designed to enhance art education in public schools, this free half-day program offers a unique opportunity for a younger generation to participate in its city’s cultural landscape. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Friends of School Hop and our sponsors.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning