The aim of the French Language Arts and Culture Development program is to:
- Encourage and support cultural, artistic and heritage efforts among the Francophonecommunity;
- Promote the wealth and diversity of Nunavut’s Francophone community’s arts, culture andheritage.
- To be eligible, a project must satisfy the following three criteria:
- Enable members of the Francophone community to actively participate in culturalprojects;
- Contribute to the creation and/or appreciation of a cultural production (includingliterature, music, film, theatre, photography, performing arts, visual arts, etc.);
- Develop the French presence in Nunavu