The Canadian Network for Arts & Learning (Le Réseau canadien pour les arts et l'apprentissage) is thrilled to announce our National Conference Celebrating Canadian Diversity, October 18-20, 2017 in the stunning, cultural gathering space of the Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health in Ottawa. Join us to be inspired by artists, teachers, performers, scholars, researchers and celebrities such as Susan Aglukark and Sandra Laronde along with opportunities for engagement with the host city of Ottawa. Participants will have the rare opportunity to discuss key issues and help strengthen and build connections in Canada’s arts and learning sector through our partnership with the Canadian Commission for UNESCO, our Eduarts mapping project and much more. See you in Ottawa, from October 18 - 20.
- Discover some of the excellent work being done by your peers to address the needs of diverse learners.
- Learn ways to authentically introduce culturally diverse art forms to your learners.
- Network with your peers and explore partnership and collaborative opportunities.
Artists and Arts Administrators
- Explore engaging a wider audience through educational initiatives that infuse culturally diverse art forms.
- Learn new benefits of teaching the arts within communities and educational institutions.
- Discover research taking place across the country and how artists and educators are addressing the needs of our pluralistic society.
- Meet arts and learning stakeholders working in communities from a broad spectrum of socio-economic backgrounds.