Thank you to all who attended the Celebrating Canadian Diversity conference on October 18 – 20 at the Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health in Ottawa. We had an incredible time of inspiration, networking and learning about great initiatives happening across the country. We will be posting more photos here soon.
View the conference handbook here.
Here is the Visual Rapporteur’s Report created by MASC Artist Kate Settle.
- Share best practices and learn about innovative lesson planning addressing issues of diversity through the arts
- Immerse yourself in the richness of knowledge sharing by Indigenous educators and artists
- Enjoy inspiring, hands-on, interactive multi-arts, pan-cultural workshops
- Network with other teachers and educational leaders to explore partnerships and collaboration opportunities
Artists & Arts Administrators
- Explore engaging a wider audience through educational initiatives that infuse culturally diverse art forms.
- Learn new benefits of teaching the arts within communities and educational institutions.
- Discover research taking place across the country and how artists and educators are addressing the needs of our pluralistic society.
- Meet arts and learning stakeholders working in communities from a broad spectrum of socio-economic backgrounds.