A 14-week Creative Writing Course for ages 12-18. Each worskshop includes writing prompts, an exploration of writing techniques and the opportunity to share your work with a supportive community of writers. Poets, fiction writers and playwrights are all welcome - beginners and experienced. Class sizes are small to facilitate social distancing, and are held at our arts studio in West Toronto. We also host virtual creative writing classes, and a Saturday morning class for ages 10-15.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning