This online community event brings together amateur and professional musicians for a week of creativity and instruction. Participants focus on one of 15 workshops, such as a voice or instrument-specific session or a broader interest topic, such as Ornamentation in Baroque Music, Deciphering Chord Charts & Lead Sheets, Demystifying Improvisation, or Make Your Own Split Screen Music Video. Two additional workshops, Morning Stretch and Singing Sea Shanties, as well as a special topics lecture series are included in the registration. Lake Field Music events are collegial spaces suitable for adults and mature teens with intermediate to advanced musical ability.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning