How do we make our in-person and online programming more accessible? What barriers could be removed & communicated so the participation of all artists & attendees can be more inclusive? In this session, Evie Lavers from Rhythm Club will share case studies and lessons learnt the hard way from her experiences coordinating 10,000+ person festivals and intimate online events. If you want to increase the diversity of your audience attendance you won’t want to miss this session!
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning