Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 1:00pm
The program supports Ontario-based professional Deaf artists and artists with disabilities working in visual art or craft practices to purchase materials.
October 13, 2021, 1 p.m. ET
- Applications are available in Nova approximately three months before the deadline.
- Grant notification will be available approximately three and a half months after the deadline.
- If you require application support to complete your application, please make your request at least six weeks before the program deadline.
- Deaf and Disability Arts Projects: Materials for Visual Artists: maximum $500
Grant notification is now available approximately three and a half months after the deadline. Refer to the “Activity timing” section on this page to understand how this may affect the timing of eligible activities.
- Deaf artists or artists with disabilities, working in visual arts or craft practices including basketry, beading, carving, digital media, drawing, glass, jewelry, leather work, metal work, mixed media, installation, painting, photography, printmaking, pottery, sculpture, textile/fibre art, traditional/customary Indigenous arts, woodworking
Read the Guide to OAC Project Programs for more on eligibility information.
Granting and funding information via Ontario Arts Council. Please visit the link to view full information and details.