THE MASK MESSENGER — is physical theatre and comedy in the guise of a lecture/demonstration about masks. The show brims with wisdom and insight, even though at times audiences are laughing too hard to notice. Spoken word and body language combine seamlessly to make this show fly. A menagerie of characters unmasks the folly humans encounter when they act as if life were simple and appearances were not deceiving. In vignettes ranging from comic to poignant to bizarre, the show includes expressive silent masks brought to life with outrageous physicality; comic characters who speak from behind half-masks; and exotic creatures created by masks worn other parts of the body.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning