Harriet is my Hero – Performance
This interactive performance introduces primary students to the remarkable life of Harriet Tubman. Leslie explores Harriet’s heroism with students using dolls to re-create aspects of her life as a leading abolitionist and “conductor” on the Underground Railroad.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning