In our flagship participatory program, we use photography as a tool for self-expression, critical and creative thinking, communication, collaboration, and classroom inclusivity. With our cameras, we learn about the fundamentals of photography - composition, vantage points, elements of design - and how they can be used to create compelling images and tell stories about ourselves, our community or any topic you are currently presenting in class.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning