My most recent publication, Out of the Mouths of Moms, is a collection of 50 stories about motherhood. I have interviewed mothers from all walks of life. The book seeks to bring mothers together by sharing real stories that moms can relate to and encouraging moms to resist the urge to compare their mothering styles in favour of mutual support and advocacy. The book describes a step-by-step process to provide more support for mothers in your community. So far, the book has been well received.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning