This was a two hour exploratory workshop held at the DIY Homesteader Festival, 2019. Children were given an intro into the wild, colourful plants that make beautiful paint colours and how natural pigments have been around for a long time. Children from ages 3-12 were given paper, brushes and paint to explore the page. They used grapevine charcoal and lemon juice and salt to add texture and alter the ph balance/colours of the paints. Both parents and children were amazed at the variety of colours and the movement away from toxic materials.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning