The Hub showcases people from all walks of life creating music together. Whatever you call it – participatory creative music, community music, jamming, co-composition, improvisation, music exploration, listening games or having fun with sound – The Hub celebrates music creativity for everyone. Whether they are 4, 40 or 94 years of age, an experienced musician or making music for the first time – everyone has active input in the creative process. The Hub sparks new inspiration through shared processes. Next time your group makes amazing music, share the process to the project catalogue, and check out other projects for new ideas while you’re at it. Walking into a new situation? Want to brush up on your skills? Check out Tips and Tools. Creative music projects include those in schools, hospitals, long-term care facilities, social services and prisons, using materials as varied as playdough, stethoscopes, found objects, acoustic instruments, rock band instruments, field recorders and digital software.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning