MusicplayOnline is a resource for elementary music teachers -- with activities, printables and teacher resources being added weekly! This teaching tool enhances and makes it easier to model for the students how to label beat/rhythm, how to name solfa notes, and to teach them all the elements of music. Musicplay is suitable for a K-6 music specialist (with Orff or Kodaly approaches).
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning