Canadian art is a door to learning about a wide range of subjects. The Art Canada Institute teacher resource guides presented here offer students the opportunity to study a multitude of subjects—from environmental awareness to activism, social justice to gender studies, politics to computer science (to name a few)—through the art and artists who have defined this country’s visual culture. Following our provinces’ education curricula, the teacher resource guides provide multidisciplinary learning activities that reveal how Canadian art powerfully reflects our world so we can better understand it.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning