Fast-forward your ART EDUCATION BUSINESS so you can let go of draining jobs and focus on your artistic career growth!
This focused workshop is for artists of any medium who would like to start or grow an art education business to teach their art to children part-time while making great income that will help free up time for career development!
Facilitator: Luciano Porto - has 17 years of experience running workshops and performances to kids in Ontario and Quebec. Luciano started his business slowly and learned the hard way about what to do and not to do when it comes to growing an impactful business in the Arts Education field. He will teach all of his best strategies to run excellent appropriate programming and how to get lots of paid gigs spreading your valuable programs to children in your community and beyond!
Here's just a glimpse of what you will get when you join this workshop:
- How to develop types of programming that are sought after by schools and daycare centres.
- The best marketing and planning strategies to start booking gigs right away.
- Proven techniques and strategies to use in large classroom settings with children of all ages so you gain confidence in teaching children.
- Tools for logistics and management of your business, web-presence, book-keeping, invoicing etc.
- Details on what to charge for your services, how to discuss your programming, how to present yourself and more.
- Support group to help you launch and grow your business.