Finding fresh ways to promote your artwork can seem daunting, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! This workshop with artist Julia Lucich will identify hurdles to building a strong customer base and will uncover ways to surmount those hurdles. Julia will distinguish between occasionally selling one's work and establishing a sustainable art-business model. Come away from this workshop with a clear understanding of the steps, challenges, and solutions involved in developing a thriving art business.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning