Each year, Canada’s National Ballet School commissions a Canadian artist to create a piece of choreography that embodies a thoughtful theme. The 2021 NBS Sharing Dance Choreography, created by Jera Wolfe and Lua Shayenne, is an expression of this unique moment in time, lived and felt by the global community.
In this webinar, you will have the opportunity to connect with the choreographers, learn about their process and ask them questions about their work. You will also learn about the many ways you and your community can participate in this Canada-wide dance event, celebrating the joy of dance.
Date: May 3, 2021 - 5:30-6:30pm EST
Presenters: Lua Shayenne & Jera Wolfe (2021 NBS Sharing Dance Choreographers)
Hosts: Canada's National Ballet School and Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet School
Registration: (registration closes at 4:00pm Friday April 30th)
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning