Centauri Arts is offering a NEW wellness program for teens, starting September, on Zoom. The purpose of the program is to focus teens on the importance of our emotional and physical wellness. Workshops will explore the role creativity plays in wellness, techniques to cultivate a positive mindset, how nutrition and physical health contribute to wellness, and an exploration of community. We'll look at how nature and the outdoors can improve our overall wellness, and touch on strategies such as meditation and mindfulness. This is a 13-week virtual program open to ages 12-18 and as the course is virtual, it is open to all youth, wherever you live.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning