A practical, five-week course for creators at all levels of development that uses ‘world creation’ techniques from game development as a starting point to realize the landscape of an imaginary world, its inhabitants, and places where drama begins. This workshop will be led by Cree playwright Kenneth T. Williams in collaboration with game developers at Improbable Canada, an Edmonton game development start-up specializing in building the next generation of flexible multiplayer role-playing games.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning