In this interactive performance (which can be done outdoors), students will learn the important role that music, dance and storytelling play in everyday life in Cameroon, Central Africa. Students will enhance their understanding of community in Central Africa, will experience traditional dance and drumming, and will listen to a traditional story.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning