Baque de Bamba is an Afro-Brazilian percussion group based in Toronto, founded in 2009 by Brazilian percussion artist and JUNO-nominated singer-songwriter Aline Morales. We perform Afro rhythms originating in the northeast of Brazil. The group consists of 25 - 30 people with varying degrees of music expertise, from beginners to professionals, and the group evolves and develops with each new participant. Rehearsals are held every Monday and Wednesday night.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning