Choral Canada is pleased to host a second series of National Roundtables for the Canadian choral arts sector. This will be a time to reconnect with colleagues, to share in the ups and downs of running in a choir during COVID-19, and to exchange practical ideas based on what has or has not been working well. There is also a roundtable hosted by Choral Canada's Student Chapter for post-secondary students to network and share their experiences. As well, we have a "Meet-and-Greet" roundtable for conductors to meet with Canadian composers discussing repertoire and projects fit for our current digital/hybrid choral context.
Come hear from some choral leaders in the country and engage in small group discussions. Attendance is limited to 500 on a first come, first served basis. We encourage you to register for the Roundtables that are most relevant to your current position(s).
Membership or registration fee is not required to attend, but if you are in a position to do so, purchasing a membership and/or making a donation to Choral Canada is encouraged. Without your support, Choral Canada cannot provide these services to the Canadian choral arts sector.
- School Singing - Friday, October 16, 7pm EDT (English)
- Faith-Based - Saturday, October 17, 12pm EDT (English)
- Adult Community/Semi-Professional - Saturday, October 17, 1:30pm EDT (English)
- Post-Secondary Students - Friday, October 23, 3pm EDT (English)
- Administrators - Friday, October 23, 7pm EDT (English)
- Children/Youth Community Choirs - Saturday, October 24, 12pm EDT (English)
- Composers and Conductors: Meet & Greet - Saturday, October 24, 1:30pm EDT (English)