What are your options as an emerging artist now that most theatres are closed? Connect with other emerging artists and explore resources for navigating the world of performing arts through this digital salon series. Engage in conversations with established theatre artists who will share their experiences and industry knowledge on topics including festival application processes, opportunities for emerging BIPOC and queer artists, and finding your place in the theatre community. Admission is free, but space is limited—register at https://bit.ly/3j4asTV.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning