After observation of stained glass art and its technical and formal characteristics, students create a design and trace their composition onto a plastic surface. They use translucent paints to imitate stained glass, developing painting abilities and sense of colour. The finished piece can be...
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning