Set as a 5 day workshop program, #WritesOfPassage takes young inspiring playwrights into the world of generating, structuring, and workshopping short plays of their very own. Our teaching artists work closely with the students as they guide them through a series of exercises.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning