The Canadian New Music Network is calling for projects for the Participatory New Music Hub. The Hub is an online resource that showcases people from all walks of life creating music together. Whatever you call it – participatory creative music, community music, jamming, co-composition, improvisation, music exploration, listening games or having fun with sound – The Hub celebrates music creativity for everyone. Whether they are 4, 40 or 94 years of age, an experienced musician or making music for the first time – everyone has active input in the creative process. Call for projects: An eligible project is a participatory creative music activity already occurring in the community, whether on-going or completed. Projects may take place in the fields of health care, education, social services, correctional institutions and more. Successful applicants will be provided funding for documentation of an existing project. Amount of grant: $600.00 Deadline extension: January 25, 2021.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning