Toronto Arts Council’s Open Door granting program supports projects that demonstrate innovation, provocation, creative collaboration & partnership, artistry, risk-taking, experimentation, and the sharing of knowledge and leadership. Open Door provides catalyst funding for ideas with the potential to create transformative change in the arts sector.
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis: building digital capacity and connections
- Webinar - Synchronous Online Arts Instruction
- Navigating arts and learning through a global crisis - Discussion Series
- Pan-Canadian Digital Roundtable Discussion Series
- Fort McMurray
- Thunder Bay
Bollywood Dance workshop with Amol Pai at the London Eduarts Hub, March 2017.
- Bring an Eduarts Hub to Your Community
Canada's Map of Arts & Learning